Terms & Conditions
• All persons 12yrs & under, may only enter with an accompanying 21yrs+ adult.
• Valid photographic ID ready for age verification may be required. Provisional driving licences are not accepted.
• Only water in a sealed bottle (Up tp 500ml) will be allowed on site - Free refills will be available.
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks are prohibited at all entry points as a control measure to eliminate persons from bringing alcohol onto site. The Big Gig operates under a 1st Category licence (Jersey Licensing Law 1974), with bars serving alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks.
• No cans or glass allowed into the park, including mirrors and perfume bottles. This is for the safety of all attendees. Glass carries the risk of breakage, with consequent hazards from cuts.
• Umbrellas, chairs (all deemed an obstruction), bottles, cans, canisters, containers, food, laser pens, unauthorised professional film or video equipment, audio recorders, air horns, spray cans, flying toys, flags, fireworks, flares, animals, (other than registered guide or hearing dogs) and anything that may be construed as a weapon are not allowed in the Park. This list is not exhaustive. Bag searches will be performed and any prohibited Items will be confiscated and destroyed.
• Cushions may be brought in to sit on.
• A wide variety of food concessions are available in the Park.
• No refunds, no re-admission. Refuse admission rights reserved
• Pac-o-Mac's recommended in case of rain.
• Each ticket is unique, showing the individual attendee’s name, along with an individual bar code. Duplicate tickets will not be accepted
The entrances both have disabled access and access throughout the park is wheelchair friendly. There is a dedicated viewing platform for wheelchair users and disabled toilet facilities are available in the park.
Should you need to discuss specific access requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Terms & Conditions
• Once purchased, Tickets cannot be cancelled, nor monies refunded, unless the performance is cancelled.
• 365 Tickets Ltd. acts only as an agent and has no control over the event.
• 365 Tickets Ltd. shall not be responsible if any performance, event or allocated seat is affected by weather, obstructions or any other reason beyond its control.
• Tickets are sold subject to the event organisers/venue’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
• The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission under reasonable circumstances, and to require latecomers to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted.
• The event organiser/venue reserves the right to cancel or abandon any performance/event without notice and without being liable to pay compensation or damage other than at its sole discretion up to a maximum of the ticket price.
• Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the event organiser/venue.
• If this ticket is resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain other than by an appointed agent it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
• Your ticket(s) must be produced on demand at any time during your visit.
• Should there be any problem with your enjoyment of the event, please bring this promptly to the attention of venue staff who will endeavour to rectify the problem
|Music Ends and Park Closes||22.30|
For more information visit www.biggigjersey.com
Event subject to permission from the Bailiff
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.
This product is inventory controlled and only has a limited number of tickets per date/time. If your preferred date/time doesn’t have enough tickets left please contact us as we may be able to source more from the supplier.